CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

One Year Down, Another to Go!!









Today was the girls first day of school. Britt is going into 4th grade (I can't even believe it) and Kenz into 2nd ( she was just in pre-school!). They were so excited, they couldn't even sleep! I heard them in their beds until 10:30 just giggling and talking to themselves! Right before bed, I told them to go and pick out their outfits, and before I could even finish the sentence they both at the same time said "Did it!" so I told them to get their shoes ready, and again, "Did it!". They woke up the next morning and were dressed and ready to go in their new school clothes in less than 5 minutes! They both got good teachers and seem to be pretty excited about the new year. They came home with lots of homework already.. here goes another year!!

0 comments: