CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

"I Want to Ride My Bicycle, I Want to Ride My Bike"




The Girls are loving summer! They have lived on their bikes. They pretend they are cars, with ticking turn signals, road rules, and parking spaces. They seem to always make it to work on time, are always 'running to the store', and seem to have more doctor appointments than the average mom, but hey as long as they are entertained.. keep on scheduling! The funny thing is, is that they don't have the regular bike helmets, so they wear their motorcycling helmets, and when they come in for a quick drink, or a popsicle, they are dripping with sweat, but I have to say they sure look cute in them!

1 comments:

The Nevada Neibaur's said...

Cute blog! I like the music you've added!
Your kids are darling!:)
I have two boys and I seem very busy, how is it having three kids? Do you ever get time to yourself?